Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've done it AGAIN!

Will someone please make a trip to Georgia with their magic wand? I've had my cast off for two weeks now and I've screwed up my foot AGAIN. Not sure what's happened, but it sure does feel like it's broken again. Going to try to get in to my doctor's office tomorrow and see what I've done. I am so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o sick of my darn foot! I'm trying so hard to put off the actual surgery that must be done until at least Thanksgiving or Christmas or it would be wonderful to be able to wait till summer so I won't have to use so much sick time from work. But, if it's got to go in another cast, I might as well go on and have the surgery now. UGH! I can't stand the thought!

Last Saturday I got a package from Korea. D, D, and the boyz sent me some Korean crafts for my birthday. Pretty cool. I have a place in my hall with momentos from places they have lived -- Korea, Georgia, Kentucky, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Kansas, and Korea again. Pretty cool. After all, in military lingo -- Home Is Where the Army Sends You. In addition to the fun Korean stuff, they included two squeeze toys for the dogs. Denise said that they had been playing with the toys and sleeping with them and just plain rubbing on them to get their scents on them before sending them. Well, it worked. The dogs have definitely not forgotten their mommy, daddy, and brothers. Lex carried his fluffy bone around for a solid 24 hours and slept with it between his legs. Ranger guarded his stuffed hot dog from Bella and was ready to fight for the death if Bella got too close to it. Quite a site!

Gonna head off for the tub to soak for a while just in case I end up in another cast tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, Betty! I hope it isn't broken again and that you need a cast. One question though...have you ever heard of slowing down a bit? Sheese, girl!