Friday, October 12, 2007

So, how fast can YOU stack?





I was watching Fox & Friends this morning and they had a segment on Speed Stacking which made me think of my World Champion Speed Stacker, Ryan. Ryan was only 4 when he went to Denver, Colorado to compete and HE WON! I finally found some digital pages I had done on his accomplishment and thought I'd share with you. If you haven't ever heard of Speed Stacking, don't feel badly. When Darrell called me to say that they were going to Denver, I had NO CLUE what stacking was. It didn't take me long to find out, though. Many of the DOD schools around the world include stacking in their PE programs because of the fact that it helps children learn the art of concentration. I kidded Darrell about the fact that Ryan had evidently picked up his skill from his dad who had practiced stacking "cans of some sort" while in college. Darrell denied it, of course, but moms always know best, right?


No comments: