Sunday, November 4, 2007

UGH! I hate this new time!

Seems like I've been up forever and it's only 10:30. Had a busy day. Gina's significant's other, Chris, just became a granddaddy on Friday and they spent the day at the hospital with the new baby, Mary Elizabeth. So, Ashley spent the day with me. Late this afternoon, she came into the craft room holding Bella, my Chihuahua. Guess what Bella had on her head -- Duct tape. What in the world was Ashley thinking? She had put a piece of 3-inch duct tape across the top of Bella's scalp. I almost had a heart attack. I tried my best to get it off without yanking it, to no avail. Finally had to just yank it off. Well, of course, most of Bella's hair came off with it. So now she looks like a bald Chihuahua. After I got through scolding -- not really, I think I was screaming at her -- in walked Lex. And he had duct tape all the way across his nose. I almost went ballistic. What was that child thinking? I'm still mad that she did that. Dang, Lex almost ate me alive when I pulled it off of him. Thank Goodness she had not taped it all the way around his mouth. I think I need sedation next time she comes for the day!
When Gina got in tonight to pick her up, I told her what had transpired and the idiot just laughed. No wonder Ashley thought it was OK to duct tape a dog!
Hope everyone had a great day. Next time you need some excitement, give your 10-year old granddaughter a roll of duct tape and a couple of dogs and see what happens.

No comments: