Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Man Cold

During this Thanksgiving season, I am trying to forget about all the things in my life (my house) that don't work. I am trying to forget about the fact that I must go back to work tomorrow. I am trying to be thankful for the good things and dwell less on the problems that people in my life are suffering from. I am trying to be thankful for all that I have -- wonderful children, three great sisters (one who watches over me from heaven), wonderful friends, two great brothers-in-law, wonderful nieces and nephews and of course, my precious grandchildren. I am thankful that my children are healthy. I am thankful that my foot is better (I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying that). I am thankful that Bella's hair seems to be regrowing a little around her ears. I am thankful for the fact that Michael brought me a TV yesterday to replace the one in the den -- I sure was tired of watching Dr. Phil on a 3 x 19" stip. But, I just found one more thing to be thankful for -- I must stop and say "Thanks!" that I no longer have to deal with the Man Cold. This is just too funny.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

The Chonda Pierce clip was great but this, this is priceless! I'm surprised there isn't a special service in real life like that! Thanks for the great laugh!