Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been Tagged !!! Does that mean I'm IT?

I've been tagged by Dana at Will Blog for Stamps. Wow! That means I have to tell y'all 7 things about myself I guess this should be 7 things that y'all don't already know, huh? Now, that's going to be hard. Some of you already know everything about me (Bless your hearts!)

Here are the rules...
* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

1. I was born in Birmingham, Alabama.
2. I am dog sitting for TWO YEARS for my son and his family while they move to Korea.
3. I have been out of school for 6 weeks and have to go to a conference for the next 3 days and it's gonna kill me. (But, I get a free iPod, so I guess I can handle it.)
4. I am addicted to Diet Coke.
5. I Wish with all my heart that I could retire.
6. I have been known to play tricks. One of my favorites was the Christmas that I made Chocolate Covered Horse Droppiings and gave them to a friend. (They were put in a Chocolate Covered Cherries box very carefully.)
7. I believe that I may be the offspring of Judge Judy and Dr. Phil.


Now, to tag 7 others.

1. Alanna H. from Stampin On The Farm
2. Alicia V. from Inkalicious.
3. Brenda from Memories by Brenda.
4. Kim H. from Basement Stamper.
5. Donna from Serenity in Stamping.
6. Michelle M. from Creative Expressions.
7. Gwen M. from Paper Expressions.

Check out their blogs and let's all learn something about them (besides the fact that they are all very talented -- we already know that!)

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Betty: You are hilarious! Chocolate covered horse droppings, yummy! I probably would have fell for it too.

Lorie said...

Ewww...chocolate covered horse droppings...that is gross! I'm a diet coke addict too. I can't stand regular soft drinks anymore...yucky!