Monday, July 2, 2007

And the winners are........

Congratulations to Lorie, Kim Stewart, and Carolyn. Ashley chose your post numbers this morning! Please send me your mailing addresses so I can get these little skunks in the mail to you.

Lorie said...
Oh, me, me, me! Please pick me! I would like a bookmark with a skunk 'cuz although I love reading the books for school sometimes it is just stinky and how cute would it be and I would be sure not to loose that one as I'd be afraid it would stink up my house if I did! ;0) I'm going to add you to my Google Reader! :0)
June 27, 2007 6:16 PM

Kim Stewart said...
Oh my gosh those bookmarks are the cutest things ever - I want that skunk bookmark for my mother-in-law. Her birthday is in September and she will get a kick out of it - she has a crazy personality and is very creative although I'm the one getting into stampin' :) She loves little sussies like this and will enjoy showing it off to all of her friends! Thanks, Kim
June 27, 2007 6:36 PM

Carolyn said...
Betty, these are cute, and so are those little boys, I do hope you get to go to Korea next year to visit. And is that your little darling I see in the picture, the one who is normally so sweet, but a little devil when you have canine company?
June 27, 2007 10:53 PM

Thanks to all for your comments. Who knows, the skunks may return -- you know how those little stinkers are!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Betty- Yay! OMGosh! I am so excited! :0)

I can't find your e-mail address though. If you go to my blog you can e-mail me from there. Sorry to make this so hard but I don't want my e-mail floating around out there.

Thanks Ashley, for choosing my number! :0)