Sunday, December 30, 2007

This year's memories almost gone

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with those you love. Gina, Ashley, Kalli, and I went down to Marti's Christmas afternoon and spent a couple of days with her and the kids. I really missed Darrell and family this year, but it was good to be with "most" of the grandkids anyway. I've been sitting here this afternoon listening to the rain. Boy, did we get it last night! The dogs woke me up about 2:30 whimpering because of all the lightning and thunder. That Ranger is a mess. He cannot stand bad weather. So, I spent the rest of the night with him trying his best to lay right on my face. Kind of hard to sleep that way, if you know what I mean. Dang, my TVs are messed up again. I can only pick up a few channels and cannot get FOX News at all. I'm about to go through Fox DTs. I went in a while ago and fixed Ash and I a hot dog and came back to the computer and she had been on YouTube. I found a video that I have been sitting here for about 30 minutes watching over and over. It is a hoot and thought I'd share it with you. Brings back lots of memories. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. One more day and 2007 will be gone. Gosh, where does time go to these days?



And, for those who can't relate to the video, there is THIS:



When I saw the first video, I was sure that I had dated him at one point in my life, but after seeing the second, I realized that I dated the second guy and we just watched the first.

No comments: